This is a St. Thomas and St Kitts essential travel guide. So, if you are in for some fun, thrills and warm weather in your vacation then this is the place to be! Vacation can work as food for the soul.
I will depict below some of the interesting things that you can do in these amazing places in the Caribbean. Let’s move further into it.
St. Thomas: The Fun Getaway In The Caribbean!
St. Thomas is actually situated in the Caribbean and it is within the Virgin Islands. According to traveling enthusiasts, this is often considered one of the most preferred getaway destinations in the Caribbean and also in the entire world.
But if you are yet to visit this amazing place then you must be wondering what kind events and things you can do here on the isle.
The best part is that tourists here are never bored thanks to the number of activities available here in St. Thomas. Let’s take a look at them:
- To begin with, one of the most well-known and famous activities here includes guided tours. Now, if you plan to embark on a holiday in Thomas, you must check out one of the guided excursions that are available.
If St. Thomas sounds interesting to you, you will need to select a tour. Still, of course there are other favorite excursions offered by walking, bike, boat as well as underwater.
- Now each of the activities mentioned above are available there in Thomas but perhaps the most famous among them is the underwater tours.
The under the sea tours are great for any individual who is adept in scuba diving. So, if you are interested in going for a scuba diving tour but you know very little about diving then you can easily learn.
Most of the under the sea tour companies actually provide scuba diving classes for adults and children.
St Thomas attractions
- A primary reason why diving tours are popular in this vacation destination is due to the underwater activities. The ocean life that could be found deep down is beautiful and incredible.
In many cases, you’ll be able to swim right up to underwater animals which you only dreamed of taking a look at. Further on you might go alongside or to under the sea wreckage.
- Apart from underwater tours, tours which are hosted above the water are just as sought These tours are most often offered on a boat. Boat tours regularly travel throughout the St. Thomas Island.
These tours are very popular since they allow you to have an excellent view of the sea and the St. Thomas coastline. If you prefer to have a relaxing experience in the coastal sights of St. Thomas then you might enjoy a guided boat tour.
- While hiking as well as cycling tours are not as preferred here as they are in other areas around the world, they are still
In case you are keen on participating in a guided tour that will require you to be active, you might like hiking or biking around St. Thomas. It is generally a smooth hike however, in certain places it can be a bit rough.
If you are interested in experiencing the very best that this terrain has to offer then it is always advisable that you make the appropriate arrangements in advance.
St Kitts: A Caribbean Gem To Have Outdoor Recreation!
St Kitts is the home to almost 70 square miles of incredibly diverse ecosystems. Thanks to its rich surroundings, it is considered to be one of the best Caribbean destinations for outdoor recreation. The weather is always perfect for a hike through the rain forest or a bike ride through the island’s historic countryside.
With the supervision of an amazing and responsible management of development, St Kitts holds luxurious accommodations, world-class dining and shopping coupled with plenty of wide-open space for recreation and relaxation.
But that’s not all. Let’s look at the outdoor culture of this place.
- One of the most preferred outdoor cultures here revolves around Liamuiga. It is a majestic dormant volcano at the center of the island.
As a matter of fact, you can ﬁnd some of the most popular activities on the island being hiking tours that scale the peak and peer into its crater.
With these tours you can also make visits through the stretches of vine-encrusted forest that are ﬁlled with colorful Caribbean birds, butterﬂies and precocious green vervet monkeys.
St Kitts quick travel guide
- If you are into mountain biking then this is by far the best place for Thanks to it’s amazing landscape, it is deﬁnitely this region’s most preferred destination for mountain biking.
Just as you look at the island’s interior, you can see miles of trails wind through the rain forest. But, many of these trails can be quite diﬃcult for all but the most accomplished riders.
Also, if you visit the shore you will be able to see the opportunity to visit many of the island’s plantation ruins and also small villages.
These are some of the trails that bikers and hikers of all ages and skill levels can enjoy. It is also one of the most relaxing ways to see St. Kitts’ unique Caribbean landscape.
- According to a number of travel enthusiasts, St. Kitts is deﬁnitely a well-kept secret of the Caribbean. This small island on the tropics boasts of some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the
Thanks to the wealth of virtually untouched dive and snorkel sites, it provides unique opportunities for divers and snorkelers of all skill levels.
- If you visit the western side of the island, you can ﬁnd placid waters, visibility in the range of 60-100 feet and also reefs that are very well-known throughout diving
They are some of the most immaculately preserved in the world. Some of the most alluring spots are just simple boat ride away from the shore.
This is the view under water. Enjoy! … I trust you will see it once for yourself.